About

Monday 18 March 2013

Hello Again!

It's been a (long) while since the last update. During this time of absence, I've travelled loads, ate lots, baked some more macarons, and procrastinated about blogging.

I've been meaning to update, really, but somehow never got round to doing it.  Truth is, I've been lazy.

Here is a collection of the festive macarons that I've done over the last few months.  Not much and still constantly experimenting.

National Day Macarons
In celebration of my country's independence.
These were baked in advance of Singapore's 47th
birthday, which is also National Day.


Credits idea to www.epicureanmum.com.
Spent a ridiculous amount of time piping out the snowflakes. 


Chanced upon this milk bottle idea from
 www.raspberricupcakes.com when researching for ideas 
for friend's baby shower. Fun to create but really a chore to 
pipe out the rectangular shapes. 


Have a great week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment